2008年9月30日火曜日

My Favorite Movie ~HANCOCK~


I introduce about "HANCOCK". I saw this movie one week ago. It's very interesting movie for me. First, this story is very interesting. I can't anticipate about this movie, so I was absorbed in this movie. Second, computer graphics are great!! As if actor played real. I'm going to write about "HANCOCK"'s story. This movie's main character is "HANCOCK". He has special power and he save people but he was detest by people, because how to help that he does is that it trouble other people. But, one day he meets the man that work for an advertising agency. "Hancock" is supported by him and become a better man.

This movie's main character "HANCOCK" is "Will Smith". He is very good actor. He appears variety movies, for example "I-ROBOT", "MEN IN BLACK", "I AM REGEND" and so on. The character that he acts is always cool. His action scene is very cool. Therefore I like “Will Smith”.

Also he was known by all over the world as rapper. Its name is "The Fresh Prince". It is his other name.

2 件のコメント:

takka さんのコメント...

I wanted to watch this movie. But I had no time to go to the movie theater

taku さんのコメント...

Will Smith is very cool!!
Have you ever seen any movies played by Will??